Careers with a Cause
The YMCA of San Francisco was named as one of the Bay Area's Best Places to Work by its employees as well as one of the Healthiest Employers. Join our team and make a lasting impact every day in communities across San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin Counties. Every day, our staff—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—are transforming lives through YMCA programs for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. When you work for the Y, you’ll be supported with training, mentoring and career development opportunities. Plus, we offer great benefits to help you grow stronger in spirit, mind and body, even as you’re helping others.
About the Job
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for the development and supervision of branch marketing and communication systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring).
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Graphic Design and marketing experience.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) social media tools, and video editing.
All employees working with the YMCA are considered to have supervisory or disciplinary action relationship over minors. Job offers are conditional and contingent upon background clearance.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and CA Fair Chance Act, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records