How You Can Help
- Practice healthy hygiene and remain home if feeling ill, have had exposure to COVID-19 or are considered to be in high risk categories.
- Respect and practice physical distancing of 12 feet or more while members are exercising in San Francisco, and 6 feet or more at all other times in San Francisco and all times at Marin and Peninsula.
- Wipe all equipment down with provided supplies before and after each equipment use, along with any surfaces you touch.
- Wash and sanitize your hands before you utilize equipment and programs.
- Wear your mask.
- We ask that you limit your use of multiple branches to mitigate the spread of germs and disease.
What the Y is Doing
- All staff will be wearing face masks or face shields and additional PPE as appropriate.
- Enhanced sanitizing and cleaning throughout the building will be provided. In addition to ongoing cleaning and a deep sanitizing nightly.
- Our staff will be available to answer any questions and help maintain healthy spaces throughout our buildings.
- Our YMCA reciprocity programs, both local and national, are suspended through 2020.
- We are also here to support you during this these times, which means you have access to a variety of virtual offerings for adults, seniors, families and youth.
- As an active, paying member, you have some added benefits to your membership like our member-only content which includes virtual personal training and additional group exercise offerings.