What is YKids?
YKids is complimentary to facility members with Household and One Adult Household memberships.
Youth ages 12 months – 12 years old can participate in age-appropriate activities in a safe place while you attend a YMCA class, program, or work out.
Our caring CPR & First Aid Certified staff ensure a clean and fun environment for your child to play.
Drop Off and Reservations
YKids accept youth ages 12 months – 12 years old with a reservation on a first come first serve basis. Reservations can be made 2 days in advance through the YMCA of San Francisco App for up to 2 hours, each hour needs to be reserved individually.
Health and Safety Protocols
YKids is available for facility members with household memberships, no guests or staff at this time. Members must remain in the building while using Y-Kids.
Pick-up and drop-off
- Each location will provide a separate entrance and exit for drop-offs
- Daily health screens for youth and staff
Our Mask Policy
- Staff, adults, and youth ages 2 and up are required to wear a mask at all times
Our Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Daily cleaning and sanitations of inside YKids
- Hand sanitizer and wipes easily accessible
Food and Drinks
- Drinks are accepted, food and snacks are prohibited
Diaper and Clothes
- Please provide diapers, wipes and a change of clothes. YKids staff will change diapers for all children under the age of 3 years. For any child 3 and older who still wears diapers staff will need to locate the parent to come back and change them.
- Children will not be accepted if they have Covid or sick symptoms including, but not limited to: runny nose, soar throat, cough, vomiting, diarrhea, head lice