Outdoor Personal Training
Outdoor Personal Training is the opportunity to work with a Certified YMCA Personal Trainer while maintaining social distancing. You’ll receive expert guidance through coaching and instruction as your Personal Trainer works with you to build your own customized exercise routine.
In order to participate in Outdoor Personal Training and/or Pilates, you need to be an active Y of San Francisco facility member. You will also need to purchase a Personal Training or Pilates package.
Semi-Private sessions are two clients working with one of our Certified Trainers. For Semi-Private sessions, you will find your own fellow participant who is also an active facility member. The recommendation for semi-private clients are to have similar goals, training capacity, and availability.
How It Works
The Master Trainer will pair you with one of our Certified Personal Trainers for on-going training sessions that works with your availability.
Ready to train?
Once your information is received, our Master Trainer will contact you within 3 business days to schedule your free 20-minute Virtual Transition Session.
Training packages are available in bundles of 4, 8, 12 or 20 sessions in 60 minute increments, for one or two clients per session.
One Client (Private) - 60 minute sessions
Two Clients (Semi-Private) - 60 minute sessions
|20 sessions: $1400||20 sessions: $770 each person|
|12 sessions: $855||12 sessions: $482 each person|
|8 sessions: $600||8 sessions: $342 each person|
|4 sessions: $300||4 sessions: $182 each person|
How It Works
- Meet with our Master Trainer for a free 20-minute Intake Session. You'll discuss your exercise history, goals and abilities and review exercise safety at home.
- Purchase a training package. Various packages are available.
- Be paired with a Trainer for ongoing training sessions at your preferred day/time. Trainers are available 7 days per week.
VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING IS OPEN TO ACTIVE YMCA MEMBERS ONLY
Ready to train?
Step 1: Pick Your Package
Packages are available in 60-minute increments and are bundled of 4, 8, 12 or 20 sessions. Private and semi-private (two-person) packages are available.
- For semi-private sessions, both clients must be active YMCA members.
- We recommend that semi-private clients have similar goals, training ability and schedule availability.
Private (One Client)
20 sessions: $1400
12 sessions: $855
8 sessions: $600
4 sessions: $300
Semi-Private (Two Clients, Priced Per Person)
20 sessions: $770
12 sessions: $482
8 sessions: $342
4 sessions: $182
Step 2: Share Your Availability
Click here to share your contact information and preferred availability.
- Once your information is received, our Master Trainer will contact you within 3 business days to schedule your free 20-minute Intake Session and pair you with your Virtual Trainer.
Meet Our Training Team
Our Personal Training Team is made up of a diverse group of professionals with multiple training specialties and years of experience.
Whether you're just getting started or have been exercising for years, there's someone waiting to help you get to the next level.
I am delighted at the smooth transition to virtual personal training! Susie’s skill and enthusiasm come across readily in a virtual environment, and I feel just as challenged and rewarded as I did previously in a gym setting. I enjoy the one-on-one attention to detail and feel the training is really tailored to what I need on any given day.
Bravo to the Y for making this possible. I am a convert!
- Paula C, Virtual Training Client