In-Person Group Exercise
What to Know
Group Exercise Guidelines
- Reserve classes starting 2 days in advance for all group exercise classes requiring a reservation.
- Are you new to class? Not sure what equipment to use? Introduce yourself to the instructor at the beginning of class.
- Be on time to class. Observe the YMCA’s 10-minute rule, instructors may decline participation if the class is too full and/or too far along for your safety.
- Be respectful of others’ personal space; classes are group activities.
- Please wait for participants to finish class, clean up and exit the studio before entering for the next class.
- Wipe down and return equipment to its proper place.
Make a reservation up to two days in advance for all of our in-person Group Exercise. Click here for instructions.
Virtual Group Exercise
Our members-only virtual classes can be access through our community portal.
Our public virtual classes are open to the community and can be accessed through a specific link in each class description found in the class schedule.
YMCA360 allows you to stream hundreds of programs, classes, and instructors on all your devices in cinematic 4K. Anywhere. Anytime.
Public Virtual Classes are offered with the support of our funders.
Why am I receiving password reset email when entering email on “Current Participant” page ?
This may be that you either don’t have the Community User set up, or you are using a different email than the one that we have on file.
Why can’t I access the Members Only Virtual Content?
You must have an active membership and be logged into the same account that is attached to your membership.
Why do I see an error message when clicking submit on “New Participant” page?
You may already have a Community User account. A password reset should fix this issue.
How can I tell if I have a membership?
When you login, the main page shows future payments. If you do not see any future payments, then it is likely your membership is not active.