Due to Bay Area-based fires, we are monitoring the Air Quality Index (AQI) via AirNow.gov several times per day and are modifying or canceling outdoor programming when AQI reaches unhealthy levels.
Individual Outdoor Wellness Windows & Circuit
Build Your Own Workout with access to a personalized set of free weights, fixed barbells, weight bench, kettlebells and a Keiser cycle bike or a stationary rower.
- Review the schedule and branch options above.
- Available to active YMCA of San Francisco members only aged 18+ at Presidio and Stonestown. Members aged 10+ may utilize the Marin Y outdoor wellness center during Wellness Windows after 3pm on weekdays and on weekends, following these Youth Wellness Facility Guidelines.
- Please limit your reservations to one activity per day to ensure equitable access for all members.
- Please read "What to Expect" below, or on each visiting branch page, before your arrival.
Reservations & Login
Registration opens 48 hours before class begins, and the schedule is viewable up to 7 days in advance. It is required for all Group Exercise classes and Outdoor Circuits at the Presidio and Stonestown Ys.
To make your reservation online, activate your account in our new Community Portal.
- Login, Select 'Browse Registrations,'
- Select 'Change' Current Location
- Select your preferred location
- Select 'Facility Visit Booking'
- Select 'Group Exercise'
- Select 'Enroll' for your preferred class - Note: reservations become available 48 hours in advance of scheduled activity
- Choose the 'Contact' from your membership account who would like to register for class and click 'Save'
- Select 'Next'
- Select 'Pay' (even if it is a free class)
- Edit your email for confirmation receipt
- Select 'Send'
- Select 'Return to My Account' to browse additional registrations