How to Activate Your Mindbody Account
To easily register for classes, follow these instructions to connect your Mindbody account with your Community Portal email address.
- Visit the Group Exercise Schedule page
- Click “My Account” on the top right corner of the schedule
- All YMCA members will need to request a new password link. Click “Need new password”
- Enter your email address associated with your YMCA Community Portal Account. If you receive an error message, this means the email address entered does not match with your Community Portal Account.
- Check your inbox for an email with a link to create a new password.
- In the email, click the link “Create your password”
- Your account is now synced! Visit YMCA Class & Schedule to sign up for any Group Exercise Class & Wellness Window
How to Register for Classes
- Go to the schedule page on our website.
- Find the class you want to book and click on “Reserve” option on the right side.
- Verify the class you are booking and click “Next”.
- Sign in with your email and password that you already setup. (If you haven’t set it up, you can click on “Need new password” to set it up. Please see the detailed guide above. )
- Congrats! You’ve completed the reservation. If you need to view or cancel the reservation, please click on “View Schedule”.
How to Receive Text and Email Notifications
With your Mindbody Account you can set up text & email notification to receive schedule updates and reminders.
- Visit the ymcasaf.org/all-schedule page
- Click “Login | Register” on the top right corner of the schedule
Click “Account Info”
Scroll down to the additional info section to adjust your notification preferences.