What To Expect
Indoor Strength & Cardio
- Wellness Windows for Indoor Cardio and Strength Equipment usage are reservation-free (walk-up only), and must occur during a scheduled Wellness Window.
- Wellness Windows are 60-min in length, and end at the end of the posted timeframe.
- The pool is closed due to County mandate.
- Group Exercise classes are held outdoors at St. Mary's Square park and require reservations.
- Straps, yoga mats and other porous equipment is not available.
- Maximum capacity for indoor wellness is 10 members.
- No reservations are required for indoor cardio and strength equipment.
- You are permitted to use more than 1 piece of cardio or strength equipment during your visit. All equipment must be cleaned before and after use.
- Locker rooms, including showers are will not be available for use outside of restrooms and sinks.
- Adults 18+ years old only.
- Please maintain 12 ft of physical distance from people exercising at all times.
Outdoor Group Exercise
- Adults 18 years old and older may attend
- Classes will occur at St. Mary's, 651 California St, San Francisco
- Available to active YMCA of San Francisco members only
- Registration is required for all classes
- Please limit your reservations to one activity per day to ensure equitable access for all members
- Please click here for the schedule
The safety and wellbeing of our members and staff are at the forefront of our planning. We have new protocols in place that you should know about before arriving for your visit to this branch.