Curated programs that allow you to select exactly
the guidance and support for your needs.
Eat Well, Live Well
This 4-week program is designed for those ready to adopt a healthier eating plan. You’ll work one-on-one with a trained Wellness Coach* and receive the tools and guidance needed to achieve long-term healthy eating success.
- Set weekly healthy eating goals
- Explore the fundamentals and benefits of food tracking
- Learn the Recommended Dietary Intake for each food group
- Discover the importance of calorie balance
- Understand how physical activity supports a healthy digestive system
- And more!
All sessions are 60-minutes and delivered in a private, virtual setting.
*NOTE: Our Coaches are trained to offer guidance and support on USDA recommendations. Coaches are not registered dietitians or certified nutritionists.
Non-member Price: $169
Member Price: $129
Free informational session on Thu. Feb. 4 at 5:00 pm. Register here and receive 10% off your wellness experience if you attend.
90 Days to Weight Loss
90 Days to Weight Loss will help you kickstart your weight loss success to support a lifestyle grounded in well-being. You’ll meet for weekly training sessions with a Certified Personal Trainer and also build a weight loss virtual community with other participating members.
The program meets up to twice a week for 12 weeks:
- Once for an individualized workout and exercise instruction with a Certified Personal Trainer
- Once with a trained Wellness Coach and small group of other participating members to learn the principles of healthy eating, quality sleeping and positive stress management to support safe, effective weight loss and maintenance
- Your package also gives you access to all YMCA amenities, including our in-person facilities and more than 50 weekly online group exercise classes, twice monthly emails with curated wellness tips and exercise videos
Non-Member Price: $599-$1199
Member Price: $399-$939
Click here to learn more about pricing
4 PT Session Pack: $599
8 PT Session Pack: $949
12 PT Session Pack: $1199
4 PT Session Pack: $399
8 PT Session Pack: $699
12 PT Session Pack: $939
Value: 12 Session Pack, 12 Session Group Coaching Program, 3 months of JumpStart21 Virtual Membership - $1245
REGISTER TO JOIN by Thurs., Feb. 25.
Free 30-minute informational session on Fri., Feb. 5 at 12-12:30 pm. Register here and receive 10% off your wellness experience if you attend.
Create space for connection, reflection and rejuvenation with this 6-week group-based program. We will cover components of resilience, stress-reduction, and neuroscience to support strategies for self-care and community wellness.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify your emotions and implement tools to tend to them
- Increase resilience through daily rituals of self-care
- Improve sleep cycles for more energy and focus
- Nourish your body through healthy eating practices
To support your physical wellbeing, this package also gives you access to custom video meditations and more than 50 weekly online group exercise classes, including Tai Chi, Qi Gong and six types of Yoga, all clinically proven to help reduce the harmful effects of stress.
Non-member Price: $239
Member Price: $159
Value: 6 Facilitated Sessions, 1 individual Coaching session, 3 months of Jump-Start 21 Virtual Membership - $300
REGISTER TO JOIN by Thurs., Feb. 11
Free 30-minute informational session on Wed., Jan. 27 at 6-6:30 pm. Register HERE and receive 10% off your wellness experience if you attend.
Hike and Peak Program
It’s never been a better time to get outside! This year, many of us are looking to be active and stay motivated in new ways. With an abundance of open spaces, the Bay Area is an ideal place to explore new natural places on day hikes or short overnight trips. Boasting some of the country’s most popular backpacking destinations like Yosemite National Park, Desolation Wilderness in Lake Tahoe, and millions of acres of National Forests and State Parks, Californians have a unique opportunity to recreate outdoors year-round. Whether you’re hoping to get in better shape by exploring some of our local hiking trails, plan your first overnight backpacking trip, or train for a longer trek, this program can help get you there!
- A personalized training plan to build hiking endurance
- 3 one-on-one hiking prep/coaching sessions
- Curated practice hikes on Strava
- 10% off sports basement to build pack for your hiking or backpacking adventure
- 10 guest passes for treadmill or step mill use on rainy days
- We recommend you add on a personal training package to build your strength while you train!
Hike and Peak + Personal Training Pricing
Standard Package: $150
Standard Package + 3 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $299
Standard Package + 4 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $599
Standard Package + 8 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $949
Standard Package + 12 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $1199
Standard Package: $125
Standard Package + 3 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $249
Standard Package + 4 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $399
Standard Package + 8 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $699
Standard Package + 12 Pack Wellness Coaching Sessions: $939
Value: 12 Session Pack, 3 Session Individual Coaching Program, 3 months of JumpStart21 Virtual Membership - $1245
Free 30-minute informational session on Thu., Jan. 28 at 5:30-6 pm. Register here and receive 10% off your wellness experience if you attend.
YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program
YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program is a one-year lifestyle modification program designed for adults aged 18 or older who are overweight and at high risk for type 2 diabetes. The evidence-based program supports participants to reach a healthier weight and achieve an active lifestyle to reduce diabetes risk.
- Attend 25 one-hour sessions over 12 months
- Small-group, supportive environment (8-15 people)
- Led by a trained Lifestyle Coach offering guidance and motivation
- 6 months of YMCA membership included!
PROGRAM PRICE: $654*
*Program discounts are available for current Y members; please call to inquire.
JumpStart21 provides you a comprehensive virtual wellness experience to meet your healthy living goals.
The 3-month package gives you access to:
- 50+ virtual Group Exercise Classes each week
- Three 60-minute coaching sessions with a trained Wellness Coach to help you reach your goals
- One Group-Based Wellness Workshop to help you stay motivated and connected to community
- Three one-day, in-person passes for any of our open YMCA facilities providing access Outdoor Group Exercise Classes, Outdoor Individual Circuits, and Cardio/Strength Equipment
- Monthly wellness emails with curated tips and exercise videos
Offer good through January 31, 2021. Join now!
Open Branches Membership Support
Monday-Friday 9:00 am-3:30 pm
Monday-Saturday: 7:15 am-12:00 pm
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 2:45 pm-6:15 pm
Monday- Saturday: 7:30-11:30 am
Monday-Thursday: 3:30-6:30 pm
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am–12:00 pm and 4:00pm-7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am–12:00 pm
Saturday: 7:15 am-12:00pm
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday: 7:30 am-12:15 pm
Monday - Thursday: 3:30 pm -7:00 pm
YMCA of SF’s Business Resource Center Hotline
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
*Please check the branch location page for holiday hours.