Curated programs that allow you to select exactly
the guidance and support for your needs.
Eat Well, Live Well
CALL TO REGISTER TODAY
Eat Well, Live Well is a 4-week program designed for those ready to adopt a healthier eating plan. You’ll meet one-on-one with a trained Wellness Coach* once per week for four weeks.
Together, you will:
- Explore the fundamentals and benefits of food tracking
- Learn the Recommended Dietary Intake for each food group
- Discover the importance of calorie balance
- Understand how physical activity supports a healthy digestive system
- Make a plan for long-term healthy eating success
- A $250 value!
- *PLEASE NOTE: Wellness Coaches provide information following USDA and Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Guidelines. Individuals are not licensed Dietitians or certified Nutritionists.
Non-Member Price: $169
Member Price: $129
To Register: Call any open YMCA facility during operating hours and one of our friendly Membership Staff will complete your registration.
Learn More: Join us for a free, 30-minute info sesion on March 2nd, 5:00 PM PST. Please register in advance.
YMCA's 90 Days to Weight Loss
YMCA's 90 Days to Weight Loss will help you kickstart your weight loss success and support a lifestyle grounded in well-being. You’ll focus on slow, steady weight loss through healthy lifestyle practices including nutritious eating, regular physical activity, stress management and quality sleep.
How it Works
The program meets up to twice a week for 12 weeks: once with a small-group of other participating members and once with a certified Personal Trainer providing you one-on-one exercise instruction.
- Small Group sessions meet virtually via Zoom on Thursdays at 12noon and are led by a trained Wellness Coach offering guidance and motivational support
- Personal Training sessions meet virtually or in-person at a mutually agreeable time to your and your trainer's schedule. Learn more about Personal Training.
- This Program also includes YMCA Facility Membership giving you access to our in-person facilities, outdoor exercise and virtual wellness experiences!
- A $1,300 value!
Non-Member Price: $599 and up
Member Price: $399 and up
Click here to learn more about pricing
4 PT Session Pack: $599
8 PT Session Pack: $949
12 PT Session Pack: $1199
4 PT Session Pack: $399
8 PT Session Pack: $699
12 PT Session Pack: $939
STAY TUNED FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS
Stress Less will help you create space for connection, reflection and rejuvenation. You'll meet in a small-group virtual setting (8-12 people) once per week for 6-weeks. Sessions are guided by a trained Wellness Coach and will cover components of resilience, stress-reduction and neuroscience to support individualized strategies for self-care and holistic wellness.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify your emotions and implement tools to tend to them
- Increase resilience through daily rituals of self-care
- Improve sleep cycles for more energy and focus
- Nourish your body through healthy eating practices
- This package also includes our YMCA Virtual Membership giving you access to monthly wellness emails, custom video meditations, on-demand workouts of the week and more than 50 online group exercise classes per week, including Tai Chi, Qi Gong and six types of Yoga, all clinically proven to help reduce the harmful effects of stress
- A $300 value!
Non-member Price: $239
Member Price: $159
STAY TUNED FOR REGISTRATION DATES
Call any open YMCA facility during operating hours and one of our friendly Membership Staff will complete your registration.
Hike and Peak
Hike and Peak will help you build hiking skill, strength and endurance.
With open spaces galore, the Bay Area is an ideal place to take day hikes or short overnight trips. Whether you wish to visit Yosemite National Park, Desolation Wilderness in Lake Tahoe or simply trek the millions of acres of National Forests and State Parks across California, it's never been a better time to Hike and Peak!
STANDARD PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- A training plan to build hiking endurance
- 3 one-on-one Coaching sessions with one of our trained Outdoor Specialists
- Custom practice hikes on Strava
- 10% off at Sports Basement to gear up for your next hiking or backpacking adventure
- 10 rainy day guest passes to any open YMCA facility for treadmill or stepmill use
- Program price: $125 for Members, $150 for Non-Members
READY FOR NEXT LEVEL?
- Add a Personal Training package to our Standard Program and you'll receive individualized exercise instruction to build overall body strength/mobility plus gain access to YMCA Facility Membership, including our in-person facilities, outdoor exercise and virtual wellness experiences!
Click to learn about pricing with this option
Standard Program (no Personal Training): $150
Standard Program + 4 Personal Training Sessions: $599
Standard Program + 8 Personal Training Sessions: $949
Standard Program + 12 Personal Training Sessions: $1199
Standard Program (no Personal Training): $125
Standard Program + 4 Personal Training Sessions: $399
Standard Program + 8 Personal Training Sessions: $699
Standard Program + 12 Personal Training Sessions: $939
Register by: Calling any open YMCA facility during operating hours and one of our friendly Membership Staff will complete your registration.
Stop Diabetes Before It Starts
YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program is a one-year lifestyle modification program designed for adults (age 18+) who are overweight and living with prediabetes. The evidence-based program provides participants with long-term support to reach a healthier weight and achieve an active lifestyle to reduce diabetes risk.
- Change your lifestyle practice - attend 25 one-hour sessions over 12 months
- Small-group, supportive environment (8-15 people)
- Led by a trained Lifestyle Coach using a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC-approved) curriculum
- 6 months of YMCA membership included!
Non-Member Price: $109 per month for 6 months*
*Discounted rates are available for current members, please call to inquire
Open Branches Membership Support
Monday-Friday 9:00 am-3:30 pm
Monday-Saturday: 7:15 am-12:00 pm
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 2:45 pm-6:15 pm
Monday- Saturday: 7:30-11:30 am
Monday-Thursday: 3:30-6:30 pm
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am–12:00 pm and 4:00pm-7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am–12:00 pm
Saturday: 7:15 am-12:00pm
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday: 7:30 am-12:15 pm
Monday - Thursday: 3:30 pm -7:00 pm
YMCA of SF’s Business Resource Center Hotline
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
*Please check the branch location page for holiday hours.