At the Y, we want to help you achieve an active, healthy lifestyle in body, mind and spirit. In addition to our fitness facilities and classes, we offer a variety of other wellness programs to help you achieve your health goals.
Our personal training program aims to focus on your needs and abilities to help you feel your best self. We understand that a gym environment can feel intimidating or overwhelming, and we are here to help you feel confident and comfortable with your workout and answer any questions. Through our program, you will increase muscle mass, burn calories and learn more about effective exercise habits you can use for the rest of your life. The workout will be tailored to meet your needs. Meet the trainers.
* Personal training sessions are 55 minutes in length.
* We request that clients make any schedule changes at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. If cancelations are made less than 24 hours in advance, the client will be charged for the session.
* Payments must be made through Wendy Tomita-Yu prior to the start of the first session.
* The initial package purchased includes a fitness assessment, which may take all or part of the first session. Assessments will be repeated every six months in a similar fashion.
* Packages expire three months from the date of purchase.
* You may switch trainers at any point.
* If you are running late, please provide the trainer a courtesy call.
Facility Member 1:1 Training:
1 Session: $95
4 Sessions: $299
8 Sessions: $580
20 Sessions: $1400
Facility Member Semi-Private Training:
4 Sessions: $215
8 Sessions: $410
Community Participant 1:1 Training:
1 Session: $115
4 Sessions: $365
8 Sessions: $695
20 Sessions: $1680
Are you new to the Presidio Y or tired of your same old workouts? Sign up for a wellness session today! Wellness sessions are free with your Facility Membership. Our coaches are well versed in how to target specific muscle groups, knowledgeable on proper form, and can answer any questions you may have about the Presidio Y. To sign up for a session, please visit our Main Post Membership Desk.
For additional information or scheduling, contact Wendy, Director of Healthy Living at 415.447.9677.
Living Strong Living Well
In partnership with Stanford University at lslw.stanford.edu.
Living Strong Living Well is a 12-week strength and fitness program for adult cancer survivors who have recently become decondition or chronically fatigued from treatment or disease. Participants meet twice per week for 75 minutes in a small group setting (6-12 people). You’ll experience a supportive, friendly environment where our certified and caring staff will work with you to:
- Reduce the severity of your side effects
- Address unwanted weight changes
- Improve stamina and strength
- Increase energy and confidence
- Plan your continued activity after the program ends
Living Strong Living Well is available at NO COST, and includes a free YMCA membership while enrolled.
UPCOMING SESSION: MAY 13 - AUGUST 8
Mondays & Thursdays 11:30am-12:45pm
For additional information or scheduling, contact Stacey, Director of Healthy Living.
TRX - Now FREE!
Stay in shape with TRX Suspension training! TRX incorporates fluid and functional suspension exercises that will challenge your endurance.
Mondays & Wednesdays at noon
Classes are now included with your membership.