YMCA day camps offer everything you can think of when you think of camp in the heart of the city. We focus on hands-on experiences, arts, media, and challenges that make learning fun. Field trips, arts & crafts, camp songs, and organized games allow day-campers to really enjoy a unique experience.
We provide camps during Winter, Spring and Summer Vacation as well as selected school holidays throughout the school year. These dates are based off of the SFUSD calendar. All camps are for children in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Financial assistance is available for families who qualify. Please submit the financial assistance application and supporting paperwork 5 days prior to camp start date, please turn in all paperwork to the Mission YMCA (4080 Mission Street). To download a copy of the financial assistance application, please click here. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact our office at (415) 586-6900 (M-F 7:30 am-6:00 pm).
Camp Location: Mission YMCA | 4080 Mission Street, San Francisco 94112
*Breakfast and lunch is not provided, please pack a lunch for your camper and a reusable water bottle.
We offer one day camps on SFUSD holidays:
- 10/14/2019 - Indigenous Peoples' Day
- 11/11/2019 - Veterans Day
- 11/25/2019-11/29/2019 - Thanksgiving Break
- 12/23/2019-12/27/2019 - Week 1: Winter Break, please note no camp on 12/25
- 12/30/2019-01/03/2020 - Week 2: Winter Break, please note no camp on 01/01
- 01/24/2020 - Lunar New Year
- 02/17/2020 - Presidents Day
- 03/30/2020-04/03/2020 - Spring Break
$75 One Day Camp
$90 One Day Camp
Extended Care Drop-Off: 7:30 am-9:00 am
Camp Activities: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Extended Care Pick-Up: 4:00-6:00 pm