PERSONAL TRAINING IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Our skilled personal trainers sincerely care about helping you maximize your workouts in a safe environment. Training sessions will correspond to the needs and fitness levels of each client and will focus on individual goals. After assessing your needs, your personal trainer will coach you through motivating and effective exercise sessions. Some focuses, including but not limited to: improved muscular strength and endurance, cardiovascular conditioning, lower back and core strengthening, body fat reduction and weight loss. Personal training packages can be purchased at the Richmond District YMCA Membership Desk.
- 4 SESSIONS - $70/session - $280 total
- 8 SESSIONS - $68/session - $544 total
- 12 SESSIONS - $65/session - $780 total
- 20 SESSIONS - $60/session - $1,200 total
* Personal training sessions are 60 minutes in length.
* We request that clients make any schedule changes at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. If cancelations are made less than 24 hours in advance, the client will be charged for the session.
* The initial package purchased includes a fitness assessment, which may take all or part of the first session. Assessments will be repeated every six months in a similar fashion.
* Packages expire three months from the date of purchase.
* You may switch trainers at any point.
* If you are running late, please provide the trainer a courtesy call.
Angela has over ten years of experience specializing in weight loss, stress management and sports injury prevention. Her aspirations working with Richmond District YMCA is to motivate, inspire and educate the community in adapting and nurturing a healthy lifestyle. For fun she enjoys connecting with nature, paddle boarding, dancing, traveling and tasting different ethnic food.
Having her own weight loss struggle yet a successful one, Antonina can relate to the knowingly battle of “having to work out.” Her knowledge and passion consist of functional movement exercises, strength training, flexibility, group exercise, weight loss, and high intensity training.
Annie brings 10 years of personal training experience, a professional dance background and clinical expertise as an athletic trainer, to every workout. With an emphasis on core strength, alignment and functional fitness, her style benefits beginning exercisers as well as seasoned athletes. She specializes in injury prevention, recovery, and helping people work through their limitations.