Our personal training program aims to focus on your needs and abilities to help you feel your best self. We understand that a gym environment can feel intimidating or overwhelming, and we are here to help you feel confident and comfortable with your workout and answer any questions. Through our program, you will increase muscle mass, burn calories and learn more about effective exercise habits you can use for the rest of your life. The workout will be tailored to meet your needs. Personal training packages can be purchased at the Richmond District YMCA Membership Desk.
* Personal training sessions are 55 minutes in length.
* We request that clients make any schedule changes at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. If cancelations are made less than 24 hours in advance, the client will be charged for the session.
* The initial package purchased includes a fitness assessment, which may take all or part of the first session. Assessments will be repeated every six months in a similar fashion.
* Packages expire three months from the date of purchase.
* You may switch trainers at any point.
* If you are running late, please provide the trainer a courtesy call.
Angela has over ten years of experience specializing in weight loss, stress management and sports injury prevention. Her aspirations working with YMCA Buchanan is to motivate, inspire and educate the community in adapting and nurturing a healthy lifestyle. For fun she enjoys connecting with nature, paddle boarding, dancing, traveling and tasting different ethnic food.
Having her own weight loss struggle yet a successful one, Antonina can relate to the knowingly battle of “having to work out.” Her knowledge and passion consist of functional movement exercises, strength training, flexibility, group exercise, weight loss, and high intensity training.
Annie brings 10 years of personal training experience, a professional dance background and clinical expertise as an athletic trainer, to every workout. With an emphasis on core strength, alignment and functional fitness, her style benefits beginning exercisers as well as seasoned athletes. She specializes in injury prevention, recovery, and helping people work through their limitations.
After many years of experience in the fitness industry, Masood has come to realize, the holistic way of health and fitness is the true path if we want to make permanent change. He believes, it is every human being’s duty to learn about their own body and mind, and how it works. By focusing on building good habits through nutrition, movement and mental awareness he will guide you to gain confidence in your own abilities, and become healthier, happier, and stronger.