Birthday Parties at the YMCA
Looking for a place to hold your birthday party? Look no further than the Marin YMCA!
Our birthday parties last 2½ hours and include access to our Club Room and up to 1½ hours of activities. We have THREE party packages to fit your child’s interests and needs: Sports & Games Party, Bounce House & Games Party, and Pool Party. Wanna take it a step further? We have THEMES and add-on items that you can choose from for an additional fee!
Customize Your Birthday Party Experience!
|Sports & Games Party||Bounce House party
(Ages 6 and under)
Dodgeball, basketball, indoor soccer and other games!
Bounce house time and games in the gym!
Free time and games in the pool!
|Location||Club Room/Gym||Club Room/Gym||Club Room/Pool
Regular Party Times
SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS*
11:30-2pm • 2:30-5pm
*Due to our busy gym schedule Sports & Games and Bounce House parties may only be offered on Sundays during some seasons.
Please contact Mariana Vazquez to book and to inquire about current availability.
Themes & à la carte
Birthday Party Themes
Super Hero • Princess • Unicorn • Lego
A La Carte
Decorations • Theme-inspired Activities • Party Favors
- Birthday parties can accommodate up to sixteen children. Pricing is based on the number or staff required to host your party. A $50 charge will be added if attendance exceeds sixteen.
- Your party must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability of space and staff.
- Party programming is based on children’s ages and numbers in attendance to ensure age-appropriatness.
- Please communicate any special needs or desires at the time of your reservation.
- Payment must be received in full at the time of your reservation.
- Because we frequently hold parties back-to-back, we ask that you respect other groups by waiting until your designated start time to enter the Club Room, and by leaving the room clean at the end of your 2.5 hour block. Our birthday hosts will have tables and chairs prepared for you, and are there to assist you in clean-up.
- Time slots are based on availability of space needed and thus may change seasonally as other YMCA programs are adjusted.
- We will provide tables and chairs for your party. We do not provide decorations, food or refreshments but you are welcome to bring them.
For pool parties
- All children 12 and under are required to take a swim test upon entry to the pool area.
- All children under the age of 6, and children of any age who have not passed the swim test must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older in the water at a ratio of one-to-one.
- Children who have not passed the swim test are encouraged to wear a Coast Guard-approved flotation device, which we can provide for your use during your visit.
- All swimmers must observe pool rules and follow directions from lifeguards as given.