What To Expect
Indoor Strength & Cardio
- Wellness Windows for Indoor Cardio and Strength Equipment usage are reservation-free (walk-up only), and must occur during a scheduled Wellness Window.
- Wellness Windows are 60-min in length, and end at the end of the posted timeframe.
- The pool is closed due to County mandate.
- The entrance is located at the side gate on Eucalyptus Drive near 20th Avenue.
- Group Exercise classes are held outdoors, and advanced reservations are recommended.
- Straps, yoga mats and other porous equipment is not available. Most plate-loaded equipment is not available, though there is a squat rack outdoors.
- Maximum capacity for indoor wellness is 19 members indoors and 10 members outdoors.
- No reservations are required for indoor cardio and strength equipment.
- You are permitted to use more than 1 piece of cardio or strength equipment during your visit. All equipment must be cleaned before and after use.
- Locker rooms, including showers are will not be available for use outside of restrooms and sinks.
- Adults 18+ years old only.
- Please maintain 12 ft of physical distance from people exercising at all times.
Welcome this wellness circuit for outdoor personal workouts is available to YMCA of San Francisco active paying members only and advanced registration is required. To complete your registration please login to your member portal account at YMCA of San Francisco Community. Wellness circuits for outdoor personal workouts are limited to just a few members per hour, social distancing and face mask/covering required.
- Once logged in please open the registration portal to register for this upcoming member only wellness circuit for outdoor personal workouts.
- Wellness Circuit Outdoor: Build Your Own Workout with access to a personalized set of free weights, fixed barbells, weight bench and a Keiser cycle bike or a Stationary Rower.
- Click here to find step by step instruction on how to register.
Outdoor Group Exercise
The safety and wellbeing of our members and staff are at the forefront of our planning. We have new protocols in place that you should know about before arriving for your visit to this branch.