What to Expect
Indoor Strength & Cardio (Closed as of Mon., Nov 23)
- Wellness Windows for Indoor Cardio and Strength Equipment usage are reservation-free (walk-up only), and must occur during a scheduled Wellness Window.
- Wellness Windows are 60-min in length, and end at the end of the posted timeframe.
- The pool is closed due to County mandate.
- Group Exercise classes are held outdoors, and advanced reservations are recommended.
- Straps, yoga mats and other porous equipment is not available.
- No reservations are required for indoor cardio and strength equipment.
- You are permitted to use more than 1 piece of cardio or strength equipment during your visit. All equipment must be cleaned before and after use.
- Locker rooms, including showers are will not be available for use outside of restrooms and sinks.
- Adults 18+ years old only.
- Please maintain 12 ft of physical distance from people exercising at all times.
- Beginning 11/9 we are expanding our Indoor offerings including 4 treadmills, squat rack, lat pull down, assisted pull-up, dual cable cross, back extension, hamstring stretch, stretch trainer and additional rower
- Maximum capacity for indoor wellness is 45 members.
The safety and wellbeing of our members and staff are at the forefront of our planning. We have new protocols in place that you should know about before arriving for your visit to this branch.