- Marin YMCA, Peninsula Family YMCA, and Presidio Community YMCA will be available for Swim Lessons beginning Monday, April 5. Click here to register.
- Stonestown Family YMCA will be available for Swim Lessons beginning Thursday, April 8. Click here to register.
- Stonestown Family YMCA will be available for Lap Swim reservations beginning Thursday, April 8. Click here to register.
- Presidio Community YMCA will be available for Lap Swim reservations beginning Monday, April 5. Click here to register.
- Marin YMCA pool will be available for Lap Swim reservations beginning Monday, March 29. Click here to register.
- Peninsula Family YMCA pool will be available for Lap Swim reservations beginning Thursday, March 18. Click here to register.
Updated March 26, 2021 10:30 AM
Rec Swim and Lap Lanes for Swimming, Water Walking & Jogging
Lap Swim reservations are available to YMCA of San Francisco active paying members only and advanced registration is required. To register for a lap lane, visit the Lap Swim Schedule, two days in advance of the reservation date. Lap Lanes are limited to just one person per lane and a few members per hour per pool.
What to know
- After your 50 minute reservation ends, you will have 10 minutes to change and exit the building.
- You are permitted to use your lap lane in the pool only during your reserved time.
- Pool equipment such as lifejackets, pull-buoys and kickboards will not be provided. You are encouraged to bring your own.
- Maximum capacity for pools is based on the number of lanes.
- Lap Lane availability and usage will be determined by pool set-up.
- No towels will be available. You are encouraged to bring your own.
- Depending on the branch, you may be asked to follow a distinct flow of traffic. You may also be asked to enter/exit at different points.
- All swimmers must rinse off before entering the pool. This will be enforced by staff.
- Please enter, exit, and rest at the designated point of your lane.
- Adults 18+ years old only per City and County of San Francisco health order.
- Please maintain 6 ft of physical distancing at all times.
- Face mask/covering required in the facility and on deck until entering the pool.
For more information on locker room and shower usage, Mandatory Health Screenings, and other health and safety protocols and to find step by step instruction on how to register:
For questions or help with your reservation, please call the YMCA facility at which you are trying to reserve a lap lane.
Having problems or receiving errors?
Please click here to request support or call our Support Hotline at 415-772-5500 and our team will be happy to help you.
Is your YMCA of San Francisco Membership on hold or recently cancelled?
Email MemberServices@ymcasf.org or call 415-772-5500 to reactivate your membership.
SWIMMING IS ESSENTIAL
We are now offering private and semi-private swim lessons for youth.
- Nationally-proven curriculum focuses on safety around water
- Currently available at our Marin, Peninsula, Presidio and Stonestown Y locations
- For individual youth or up to 3 participants from the same household, ages 1-17