- Marin YMCA, Peninsula Family YMCA, Presidio Community YMCA, Embarcadero YMCA, and Stonestown Family YMCA are currently offering indoor wellness. Click here to view the Individual Wellness Hours schedule.
- Lap Swim Reservations:
- Embarcadero YMCA will be available for Lap Swim beginning the week of April 19.
- Stonestown Family YMCA will be available for Lap Swim beginning Thursday, April 8.
- Presidio Community YMCA will be available for Lap Swim beginning Monday, April 5.
- Marin YMCA pool and Peninsula Family YMCA pool are available for Lap Swim reservations.
- Click here to register for Lap Swim at any of the available branches.
- Swim Lessons:
- Stonestown Family YMCA will be available for Swim Lessons beginning Thursday, April 8.
- Marin YMCA, Peninsula Family YMCA, and Presidio Community YMCA will be available for Swim Lessons beginning Monday, April 5.
- Click here to register for Swim Lessons at any of the available branches.
Updated April 2, 2021 11:03 AM
Individual Wellness Windows and Branch Operating Hours
To ensure equitable and safe access, a maximum of one visit per day per person is permitted at this time.
- Please keep visits to 60-minutes in length.
- Outdoor Wellness in San Francisco (Presidio and Stonestown) and all Group Exercise classes require reservation and open 2 days in advance.
- If visiting as a household, each member of the household must make their own reservation.
- Reserve your space via our online schedule here.
- Individual Wellness Windows for use of cardio and strength equipment indoors are reservation-free (walk-up only), and must occur during the available scheduled times/branch operating hours.
What to Expect at Your Next Visit
Per county order, Health Screenings are required before facility entry.
- Mandatory Health Checks include a Coronavirus Questionnaire and Touchless Temperature Check.
- Face Coverings are required at all times by all members when inside YMCA facilities, including youth (2* and up).
- Upon arrival, our YMCA Greeter will verify your reservation and complete your Mandatory Health Check
- In City and County of SF: Maintain 12' or more physical distance between people working out with exertion indoors, and 6' of physical distance to those with resting heart rate
- In Counties of Marin and San Mateo: Maintain 6' or more physical distance between people
Please arrive up to 10 minutes prior to your reservation and bring the following:
- Your YMCA membership card or a valid photo ID if you've misplaced your card
- A personal towel, water bottle and yoga mat, if needed
- A face covering for everyone ages 2* and up
- *Youth 10+ years old and older are able to use the Marin YMCA and the Peninsula YMCAs after 2pm on weekdays and on Saturdays.
- Adults only 18+ years all hours at Chinatown, Stonestown and Presidio
Active, paying members may take part in Individual Wellness Indoors (use of cardio & strength equipment), Outdoor Individual Wellness Circuits, in-person Group Exercise classes, member-only virtual classes, outdoor adventures, pools and lap lane reservations (once allowable again), tennis and Personal Training.
If your membership is currently on hold or recently canceled you will need to reactivate it to access virtual, indoor, or outdoor activities with the Y.
- If you wish to reactivate your membership, please contact our Business Resource Center Support Hotline at 415-772-5500 or email email@example.com
- Or contact a reactivated Y branch directly during their hours of operation.
- If your call goes unanswered, please leave a message with your name, call back number and home branch Y – we will return your call as soon as we are able.