Although we don't yet know exactly what it will look like, we know for sure that
Summer 2021 at the Y is happening!
We are busy developing multiple programs for Summer 2021 to keep kids safe, active and growing so that we are prepared once health guidelines for the summer are released.
Here's what you can do to prepare:
1. Make sure you are subscribed to our Youth and Family Programs email list so you receive the most up-to-date information about Summer 2021. Click here to manage your email preferences.
2. Check Out the Online Community Portal!
The YMCA of SF Community Portal is where you can update your billing information and register for programs. It’s important that you activate your account to ensure you have access when you need it. If you try to log into your account and receive an error message, you may need to create a new password. Please follow these directions to successfully set up your account:
- Visit community.ymcasf.org - you can also always get there by clicking 'Log In' in the top right corner of our website!
- If you are not able to log in with your email address and password, click on “Current Participant”
- Enter the same email you have always used for your YMCA log-in
- You will then receive a link to create a new Password
- Check your email for the link and activate your account
If you have any problems or receive any errors while attempting to login, please email email@example.com, and our support team will be happy to help you.
Check back here at ymcasf.org/summer for the most up-to-date information about Summer 2021 at the Y!
Do you know the incredible feeling of being in nature?
The beauty of California redwoods, the calm and thrill of the Pacific Ocean. At the Y, we believe that time spent outdoors helps us be our healthiest, best selves. We're a leader in programs that build connections to nature, give access to outdoor spaces, and provide outdoor education and healthy fun to the families, seniors, adults and youth we serve.