Interested in volunteering and sharing your aqua fitness passion with likeminded individuals? If you are looking to give back to the community in a unique way then a position as a volunteer aqua fitness instructor is for you!
As a certified volunteer Aqua Fitness Instructor you must demonstrate ability to lead program participants while exercising mature judgment and sound decision making. This position also requres the ability to interpret YMCA program philosophies and relate them to participants in a positive manner.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Current YMCA, American Heart Association, or American Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid certification (Or ability to complete within first 90 days)
- Experience working in aqua fitness class environment preferred, but not required
- Must hold current certification in Aqua Fitness
- Monday – Friday 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Monday – Friday 12:30PM-1:30PM
- Monday – Friday 6:00PM-7:00PM
- Saturday – Sunday 8:00AM-1:00PM
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to Susanna Schlub: email@example.com