The Annual Giving Campaign is a volunteer driven, annual fundraising campaign which supports community programs offered through the Stonestown Family YMCA. 100% of all money raised goes back into our community to ensure no one is without the services they need for a happy, healthy life.
A volunteer campaigner will work with and be supported by a team of fellow volunteers and Y Staff to raise donations to support our cause. A volunteer campaigner will have the opportunity to attend donation solicitation trainings, learn more about the Stonestown Family YMCA, attend special team events, and engage with prospective donors and fellow YMCA supporters.
THINGS THAT WE THINK YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- A passion for the Stonestown Family YMCA and your community.
- Commitment to make a meaningful personal gift.
- Experience or willingness to learn in asking for contributions
- Willingness to tell your YMCA Story.
- Support the mission of the Stonestown Y and the YMCA of San Francisco.
- Communicate effectively with teammates, members, and staff.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Contact Lauren Jardot, Development Director: email@example.com or 415-242-7145