The Annual Campaign is a volunteer driven, annual fundraising event which supports community outreach programs offered through the Embarcadero YMCA. 100% of all money raised goes to local program funding, including afterschool programs, summer camp, and financial assistance to allow all members access to our facility. The main role of the Volunteer Campaigner will be to share their Y story with friends, family, and the community. The YMCA staff will host information sessions to ensure all volunteers have the necessary tools to be successful. Volunteers will have the opportunity to meet with other members of our community, gain valuable leadership and communication skills, and feel great about themselves for contributing to a worthwhile cause. The 2016-2017 Annual Campaign will run from February 7th to March 23rd.
• Knowledge and passion about the Embarcadero YMCA and our case for support.
• Willingness to share your Y Story or why you are committed to the cause.
• A personal donation to the Annual Campaign.
• Raising pledges through face-to-face meetings.
• Attending a training session to learn about our case for support in January 2017.
• Communicating any concerns or needs with your Team Leader.
Dates to Remember:
Volunteer Training: January 2017
Community Campaign Kickoff: February 7th, 2017
My Y Week: March 13th- March 17th, 2017
Community Campaign Victory: March 23rd, 2017
If you have questions about this volunteer opportunity, please contact Carol Wai, Director of Development at email@example.com or 415-615-1318.