333 Eucalyptus Drive
San Francisco, CA 94132
M-F 5am - 10pm, SAT & SUN 7am - 8pm
Labor Day 7am - 3pm
We are pleased to share updates with you on the next phase of the renovation.
Week of August 22, 2016
- The sidewalk on Eucalyptus Drive and parts of 20th Avenue will not be accessible due to concrete work taking place.
- Scaffolding will be up in the front stairway to start installation of the sky light. In order to ensure your safety, we recommend that you use the back stairway or elevator to gain access to the second floor.
- Tentatively on Thursday, September 1st we will be opening at 8:30am in order to ensure everyone's safety during the HVAC installation.
- During the week of September 23rd, we will begin the installation of new fencing around the front of the facility.
- October 3rd - 9th: The men's and women's locker rooms will be closed to begin renovation. Water fitness classes will not be held during this timeframe.
- October 10th - 30th: We anticipate being closed for this 3-week period in order to complete all final steps in our renovation. The Annex will remain open with a special schedule around programs and group exercise classes. Click here to see the schedule.
*All dates are subject to change