Virtual Presidio Trail Run 2021
The 9th Annual Presidio Y Trail Run will be a virtual event. If we are able to host an in-person event, the race weekend will take place on Saturday, April 24 and Sunday, April 25, 2021.
We encourage runners and walkers from around the world to participate in this fundraiser to support the YMCA of San Francisco's community programs.
Stay tuned for more information to come.
Early Bird Registration Fee
(January 15 – March 14)
10K - $45
5K - $35
1.5 mile - $25
Youth (11 and under): $10
Regular Registration Fee
(March 15 – April 15)
10K - $50
5K - $40
1.5 mile - $30
Youth (11 and under): $10
Late Registration Fee
(April 16 – April 25)
10K - $55
5K - $45
1.5 mile - $35
Youth (11 and under): $15
Register your dog!
Since we're all running our own course this year, bring your dog along! Puppy registration includes: a bandana and a chance for them to win pooch prizes.
- Awards: Top finishers in each category (male and female for 10K and 5K) will receive special awards by running their selected race during the week of April 16-April 25 and tagging #PresidioTrailRun on Strava
- Shirts: We have a new shirt design this year! All registrants receive a race shirt and there is an option to order extra shirts on the registration page.
- Support for our Community: Proceeds from this event support our essential services: Community Learning Hubs and Scholars Camps for students who are distance learning, food pantries, workforce development programs, and social services.
- Register for your selected course length
- Join our YMCA of San Francisco Runners and Walkers club here.
- Familiarize yourself with how to log a run on Strava before Race Week (April 16 - 25, 2021). For new Strava users, start here.
- Choose the date during race week you plan to run the Presidio Trail Run - mark your calendar and train for it!
- To qualify for top placement prizes: Run your selected race on Strava and title your run #PresidioTrailRun
- To qualify for the raffle: Send us a photo during Race Week (April 16 - 25) and tag us on Strava, Facebook, Instagram or send us an email. Don't forget to tag your post #PresidioTrailRun
A huge thank you to our sponsors!
Learn more about 2021 sponsorship opportunities here!
In light of this event being a virtual race benefiting the Y of San Francisco’s essential services: community learning hubs and academic enrichment programs to keep students active and engaged during distance learning, childcare for essential workers, food pantries for those struggling with food insecurity, and virtual and in-person health and wellness programs, refunds will not be given.
For questions about how to participate or support these programs, please email Christine Lunde.