MAIN FACILITY & POOL CLOSED
Monday, December 4- Sunday, December 10
The Stonestown Family YMCA Main Facility and pool will be CLOSED starting Monday, December 4 for our Annual Facility Shutdown. During this time, we will be deep cleaning, touching up paint on walls, and upgrading the facility to best serve our community.
Our Annex will be OPEN with select Group Exercise Classes, but we encourage our members to utilize other YMCA locations throughout the Bay Area.
Member services is still operating during business hours (8:00am-5:00pm) for membership changes, billing updates, and program registration.
The Main Facility and pool will reopen Monday, December 11 at 5:30am.
During Our Shutdown
• Install pickleball court striping in our gymnasium
• Replace domestic boiler for showers and bathrooms
• Install additional storage for belongings in strength room
• Fix pool deck overflow and flooring
• Replace windows on our 2nd floor
• Deep cleaning and high dusting entire facility
• Draining, cleaning and refilling pool
• Waxing gymnasium and studio floors
• Light fixtures
• Touching up paint
• Repair and service mechanical systems
Shutdown Group Exercise Schedule
Select classes will be held at the Annex (3150 20th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132).
Monday, December 4 - Sunday, December 10 select Group Exercise Classes will be held in the Annex. Due to limitations in space, class capacity will be lower than normal and all classes will require a reservation, which is available 2 days before class via the website or Mindbody app.
Visit the online schedule for available classes.