What Is LAUNCH?
Launch is a series of one-on-one wellness sessions, designed to help you identify and reach your health and wellness goals. Each session is 30-60 minutes of one-on-one support with a Wellness Coach who will help you to create long-term healthy habits. At the YMCA of San Francisco, helping our members build healthy habits and supporting them on their journey towards better health and wellness is our priority.
Why Should I Sign Up For LAUNCH?
- Work with a Wellness Coach
- Two LAUNCH Appointments Included with Membership
- Set Short-Term and Long-Term Goals
- Customize Your Workouts
- Track Your Progress
- Experience New Group Exercise Classes and Equipment
- Receive Feedback and Motivation from Coaches
LAUNCH 1 Overview
- Discuss Wellness Goals
- Identify and Overcome Barriers
- Create an Action Plan
- Demo Exercises
- Learn about Y Programs
- Schedule LAUNCH 2 Appointment
LAUNCH 2 Overview
- Review Goals and Check Your Progress
- Adjust Your Action Plan
- Introduce New Exercises or Classes to Your Program
- Get Answers to Your Questions
- Identify Next Steps
Susanna brings a wealth of health and nutrition knowledge to our team. Susanna leads multiple group exercise classes weekly, so please join her in our studios for a fun and challenging workout. She is motivated by those around her and enjoys helping others reach their goals, test their abilities, and find success. Susanna and her team create a positive environment where our community can learn, share, and grow together.