Campers will play on the outdoor courts in the Presidio National Park, connecting with their peers and taking part in fun activities with the Y's tennis professionals and youth development staff.
Registration is available to all families, not just those of essential workers. Children must bring their own snack and families are required to drop-off and pick-up at their specific camp location. No transportation via bus is available.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Per public health guidelines:
- Youth must register for three-week sessions of camp (one-week options are not available).
- Camp group will contain no more than 12 campers working with specific YMCA staff.
- There will be no restrooms shared with other camp groups.
LOCATIONS & TIMES
- Presidio YMCA: outdoor camp and court locations in the Presidio - 8:00am-12:30pm
- Session 3: July 27-August 14
- YMCA Member: $700/session
- Community Member: $875/session
- Deposit: $150 non-refundable deposit
Email YSFSummercamp@ymcasf.org to request any of the following:
- Financial Assistance
- 20% Sibling Discount
- 50% off for those with free/reduced lunch letter on file