Careers with a Cause
The YMCA of San Francisco was named as one of the Bay Area's Best Places to Work by its employees as well as one of the Healthiest Employers. Join our team and make a lasting impact every day in communities across San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin Counties. Every day, our staff—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—are transforming lives through YMCA programs for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
About the Job
The Senior Salesforce Administrator position is part of a growing IT Team in YMCA of San Francisco. We are currently implementing Salesforce across the entire organization, replacing existing Sales, Fundraising, and Operations software. Under the direction and supervision of the IT Executive, the Sr. Salesforce Administrator will lead the strategy, execution and management of Salesforce CRM for YMCA of SF. This would include analyzing our existing business operations/processes and data systems, to design and build a Salesforce CRM solution, to increase the efficiency of our Sales (Financial Development), Marketing, Operations, Program Development and other teams of the organization. The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will also translate business objectives and requirements, by communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the association and its branches, including its senior management.
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator is a "hands-on" position. They are responsible for servicing IT ticket requests, auditing work processes, and performing various IT administration tasks here at the Association Office, located at 50 California Street in San Francisco, and 14+ YMCA branches/locations in the Bay Area.
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Since end-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- 5+ years of experience working as Salesforce Administrator, ideally in an environment managing 500+ user accounts
- Salesforce implementation experience in a similar environment
- Salesforce certification highly desired
- Ability to design and implement a Salesforce solution to existing business challenges and opportunities
- Deep understanding of salesforce architecture, processes, product and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with all types of SFDC admin tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, Apex and Salesforce API.
- Thorough knowledge/experience working with custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows in Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Passionate about data analytics, mining, visualization and trends.
- Experience working with Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP).
- 2 or more years in any YMCA or social services non-profits or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with analyzing and querying data using SQL.
- Strong project management skills, experience working closely with project managers and team leads, on large and complex projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively translate between end users, business analysts and technical/functional experts.
- Ability to create and document business requirements, use cases and test cases, interacting with stakeholders, business users/analysts, partners and vendor teams.
- Advanced analytical skills in data mining and analysis to determine trends, and provide recommendations to senior management, by building visually compelling dashboards.
All employees working with the YMCA are considered to have supervisory or disciplinary action relationship over minors. Job offers are conditional and contingent upon background clearance. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and CA Fair Chance Act, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com