Careers with a Cause
The YMCA of San Francisco was named as one of the Bay Area's Best Places to Work by its employees as well as one of the Healthiest Employers. Join our team and make a lasting impact every day in communities across San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin Counties. Every day, our staff—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—are transforming lives through YMCA programs for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. When you work for the Y, you’ll be supported with training, mentoring and career development opportunities. Plus, we offer great benefits to help you grow stronger in spirit, mind and body, even as you’re helping others.
About the Job
The Salesforce Administrator position is part of a growing IT Team in the YMCA of San Francisco. We are currently implementing Salesforce across the entire organization, replacing existing Sales, Fundraising, and Operations software. Under the direction and supervision of the IT Executive, the Salesforce Administrator will lead the strategy, execution, and management of Salesforce CRM for the YMCA of SF. This would include analyzing our existing business operations/processes and data systems, to design and build a Salesforce CRM solution to increase the efficiency of our Sales (Financial Development), Marketing, Operations, Program Development, and other teams of the organization. The Salesforce Administrator will also translate business objectives and requirements by communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the association and its branches, including its senior management. The Salesforce Administrator is a “hands-on” position. He/she is responsible for servicing IT ticket requests, auditing work processes, and performing various IT administration tasks here at the Association Office, located at 50 California Street in San Francisco, and 14+ YMCA branches/locations in the Bay Area. Salesforce Administrator must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Since end-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication, consultancy, and people skills are required. The role itself involves working closely with the customers, gathering the requirements, utilizing your scripting skills, and to develop and design business applications on the Salesforce platform. You will demonstrate you have done this type of work quickly and can work with a variety of internal teams to ensure a successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as Salesforce Administrator, ideally in an environment managing 500+ user accounts
- Salesforce implementation experience in a similar environment
- Salesforce certification highly desired
- Ability to design and implement a Salesforce solution to existing business challenges and opportunities
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, products, and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with all types of SFDC admin tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, Apex, and Salesforce API.
- Thorough knowledge/experience working with custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows in Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Passionate about data analytics, mining, visualization, and trends.
- Experience working with Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP) and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 2 or more years in any YMCA or social services non-profits or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with analyzing and querying data using SQL.
- Strong project management skills, experience working closely with project managers and team leads on large and complex projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively translate between end-users, business analysts, and technical/functional experts.
- Ability to create and document business requirements, use cases and test cases, interacting with stakeholders, business users/analysts, partners, and vendor teams.
- Advanced analytical skills in data mining and analysis to determine trends, and provide recommendations to senior management by building visually compelling dashboards.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
All employees working with the YMCA are considered to have supervisory or disciplinary action relationship over minors. Job offers are conditional and contingent upon background clearance. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and CA Fair Chance Act, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.