Point Bonita YMCA offers family programs and Outdoor environmental education programs to connect people to each other, nature and their National Park.
Bring your family or class out to explore and learn. We offer a variety of activities throughout the spring from wildflower walks to learning how to create zero waste lunches.
Join our experienced naturalists for a morning hike on the various themes designed to introduce you to the many faces of our amazing, local National Park! Check out our Field & Family Programs!
Point Bonita YMCA is a Proud Educational Partner of the National Park Service
- Bring your class!
- An interview with a Naturalist
- Book your retreat or conference!
- Directions to our site
- Invite our naturalists to you!
- Volunteer with us!
- Make a donation!
- Join our mailing list
- Check out a new video of our Outdoor Education Programs
- Serve on the Point Bonita Y Board of Managers.
Thanks to our Program Partners and Sponsors: